Freelance software engineer / Digistory
- Manager of the company and independent IT and video service provider
- Connected mirror application for Bweez company. End customer : Armani Beauty
(C++, NoesisGUI / WPF, OpenCV, Modiface, OpenGL)
- Podotactile platform maintenance utility for the company Amcube (C++/Qt)
- Audio interface validation software based on THD calculations (C++/Juce)
Movies : visit my personnal web site
Senior Consultant / Orange Application for Buisiness
2012 - 2019
- Senior Consultant in Technical Assistance at CORYS
- Development of 3D train simulators (C++, Perl)
- Integration of complete train simulators (e.g. Eurostar), simulation of communication systems (GSM-R), train speed control systems (in reverse engineering), and 3D modelling on various train simulators for customers worldwide (SNCF, RATP, US FRA, Virgin, Pakistan Railway...).
- Coding and development of algorithms and a satellite data extraction production chain (extraction, filtering, processing, generation...) to semi-automatically generate the 3D worlds of the simulators from multiple data sources (DEM, coverage maps, etc...)
3D Engine Software Engineer/ Eden Games (ATARI)
2005 - 2011
- C++ development on the AAA games "Alone In The Dark 5" and "Test Drive Unlimited 2" in a team of about 50 programmers.
- Development, design, analysis, optimization of cross-platform C++ code for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Visual C++ PCs in a highly multi-threaded object-oriented architecture.
- 3D engine development with special effects (particles, terrain, LOD system, skin / hair rendering shaders, motion blur, light shafts...)
- Link agent with the ARTIS research team (INRIA Rhône-Alpes, now MAVERICK) various research projects (Real-time indirect lighting)
C++ Software Engineer / Metrologic Group
2001 - 2005
- Development within a team of 25 programmers on 3 sites (Meylan, Cholet and San José) of the 3D measurement and simulation software Metrolog and Silma XG.
- Implementation of 3D metrology algorithms (complex intersections, geometric tolerances...)
- Conception et programmation d’IHM complexes avec des contrôles personnalisés (MFC, Win32, ActiveX)
- Redesign of the core of Metrolog software, in order to use it as an SDK and to reduce debugging time
- Conception, implémentation et optimisation du moteur 3D de Metrolog (COM, DirectX 8, OpenGL)
INPG / Ensimag
2004 - 2005
Master 2 in Computer Science, specialty : Computer Imaging, Vision, Robotics
2001 - 2004
DEST System, network, Multimedia (night school)